Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Cruise staff is the best I have seen

Sail Date: December 03, 2011

This was my fourth cruise the previous were Carnival and Princess cruises, This was by far the best staff that I have cruised with, the intertainment was excellent (especially the Fantasy show band) and the ship staff were always very friendly and a pleasure to be around. The destinations were ok. Living in NC it was a quick Amtrak ride to Charleston which made the cruise very convinent. I would pick this ship over others going to the same locations simply due to its staff.

Pros: The staff

Cons: age of ship

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

The ship is well maintained but getting old so therefore I cannot give the ship a very high rating.
Rooms are small but I have never had a big room on a cruise ship have you?
I thought that the food was very good on this cruise and I would have to say the best that I have had while on a cruise.
This is where this ship and cruise excell, as I have said this is by far the best crew that I have ever cruised with. I don't know what they get paid but I hope they get paid well. They truely are that good.
I am rating this due to the Fantasy show band, I went to every kareokee show they had and the ability of the band to play the songs the way they did was incredable I would highly reccomend catching there shows