Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a terrible cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2011

I am diabetic so when I booked the cruise I of course said I wanted "early dining" but when I got there I had been put on "late dining", I told Matre D and guest services the problems with eating late because I was a diabetic and they all said NO CHANGES!!! I don't think they even heard one word of why I NEEDED to change times and they just kept saying that everybody couldn't have early dining and FLATLY refused to change it n this went on thru th whole cruise...I ate "late dining" 1 night and ended up very sick the next morning!

Pros: nothing except 2 waiters

Cons: guest services n th matre D

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE cared about what I was saying and in fact they were downright RUDE!!!!