the cruise was awesome.

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 26, 2011
This was my third cruise and it was the best one.My two sisters experience this for there first time and can't wait for the next cruise .Our stateroom was clean and had everything inside that was need.The service in the formal dining room was excellent every nite .Everyone on the boat was so nice and accommodating.The entertainment was excellent with a large variety of things to do each nite.

MY waiter Trindad in the Jubilee Dining Room was excellent and our matron on the E-deck Eddie was also excellent.

I was not impress after getting off the boat ,there was not much to see except for the vendors in port.
I enjoyed shopping in Nassau ,there was so much to do and see .

Pros: The food and the many activities on the boat.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!