Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

AN AWESOME CRUISE

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

This was my very first cruise. The atmosphere and AWESOME experience has convinced me to re book for another in 6 months. I was nervous about the room size but I had an ocean view room ( port side) . It was an adequate size considering that you are only there to sleep and change. The activities aew never ending and always entertaining. The Cruise Direcctor Risa was always on point and very social and always on the scene to make sure the "fun" never stopped. The Food was AMAZING from the buffets to the elegant Dining. I traveled in October so there was a tropical storm that casued the boat to be alottle rocky. but with the sea sick bands purchased in the ships store. I was fine. I would Recommend this ship to ALL for a 1st time experience.

Pros: NEVER ENDING ACTIVITIES

Cons: rougher seas

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Older ship but well maintained.
FOOD FOOD FOOD. don't waste your time with a "bottless bubbles" card. THere is pleanty water ,Tea ,Lemonade , and assorted juices to last you the entire cruise.
Clean and fresh. Cleaned twice daily. and always fun towel shapped animals every night you went to sleep
Friendly and well informed.
Vegas style shows and the Fun Patrol was in Full effect. On your first day on the cruise go to the lido desk and ask for " Jay-once" and join him in the dance party kick off