Time well spent with family

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 21, 2011
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The crew was very knowledgable and friendly. The dinner meal selections and quality were surprising excellent but the breakfast and lunch options were not. We were especially pleased with the offerings and staff at Camp Carnival. My kids didn't want to leave when it was time for my wife and me to pick them up. The "silent" debarkation process was the smoothest debarkation of any cruise I have been on to date. I would recommend this cruise to others but probably not do it again.

I would recommend getting off of the ship in Nassau but be prepared to get bombarded by the locals to buy their wares.
Don't Miss: Atlantis but bring a pocket full of money because nothing is cheap there.
We had an excellent time snorkeling but this island is definitely depressed, dirty and potentially dangerous.
Don't Miss: Port LaCaya is worth the trip and the locals are very friendly in this area.

Pros: Camp Carnival and the dining staff

Cons: Male poolside cocktail servers

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!