Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome cruise.

Sail Date: August 20, 2011

I loved your dining and our waiter Antonio. He was great. The 21st Century Bar was beyond exciting. Jane and Kitty were the best bartenders ever, and they are now my friends. They deserve a raise or promotion I think. Also my steward was amazing. He took care of my room E129, I can't remember his name, but he is amazing and nice. I can't get over how everyone remembers your first name.

Pros: All the fun and stuff to do, and the crew was extremely friendly and caring.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

The fun crew is awesome. Sasha is alot of fun. I wish I could be a fun crew member on your ship.
I loved Nassau. The water was so beautiful. The people were friendlier, and had a more variety of activites to do. I loved my experience here at Nassau.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I didn't really care for freeport. It was nice, but too much like a fleamarket. Everyone tried to take all of our money.