Awesome cruise.

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 20, 2011
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
I loved your dining and our waiter Antonio. He was great. The 21st Century Bar was beyond exciting. Jane and Kitty were the best bartenders ever, and they are now my friends. They deserve a raise or promotion I think. Also my steward was amazing. He took care of my room E129, I can't remember his name, but he is amazing and nice. I can't get over how everyone remembers your first name.

The fun crew is awesome. Sasha is alot of fun. I wish I could be a fun crew member on your ship.

I didn't really care for freeport. It was nice, but too much like a fleamarket. Everyone tried to take all of our money.
I loved Nassau. The water was so beautiful. The people were friendlier, and had a more variety of activites to do. I loved my experience here at Nassau.
Don't Miss: Atlantis

Pros: All the fun and stuff to do, and the crew was extremely friendly and caring.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!