Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nice and relaxing experience overall

Sail Date: August 01, 2011

The ship is not exactly new, and could perhaps use some renovation. I missed a larger pool and a sports court (for volley or basket), as I'm not into mini-golf.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Staff was really great, always helpful and with a smile in their faces, which must not be easy day in and out.
Shows and other performances (like the stand-ups) were well done, but some entertainment activity was downright silly for me (the hairiest chest contest??)
Nice place to visit.
Grand Turk Island
My shore excursion (snorkeling) was a bit too crowded and was very short, just about 20 mins in each diving site.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Gorgeous island!