" Good Cruise"

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 01, 2011
The ship was clean, fun and there were activities day and night. I loved the ship"s crew they were very friendly and helped you with whatever problem you had. I will never forget this cruise. I highly reccomend the ship but not the itinerary. Nassua is beautiful, but it wasn't to much fun. Freeport was the same thing as Nassua and I thought that we could have just stayed on sea another day not at Freeport. Key West was fun and i think it was the most pleasing. But ship was great! I thought it was going to be crwded and too busy but it was not. You could barely tell therer were more than 2,00 people on the ship. I will definitely cruise with Carnival again.

Food was delicious. Every night the food was fresh, the pizza was great, but on the first day they asked to come back an hour later for for pizza. The buffet was great. I am not a fan of Sushi but from what i heard the Sushi was the best Sushi they have ever tasted. So the Food i would highly reccomend.

There was never a dull moment!

Us kids loved it! I never wantedto leave.. The activities were so much fun! I made probably 17 new friends in one day! Iloved Camp Carnival and so did my brother. He is shy though so he didn't want to go because of his shyness. But yeah.

They were friendly but when it came to answering questions some the staff had to go ask another staff member. Didn't find that convenient because i had to get to the place as fast possible so.......

I didn't want to leave the ship. It felt like home but a million times bigger and better. There was never a dull moment. I LOVED it!

The stateroom was clean, room service did a great job. They messed with our stuff. I loved it. They statroom manager person knew our names by the next day.

Pros: The crew was friendly, and the food was delicious"

Cons: " The itinerary wasn't that hot"

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!