Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Deck Hand

1 cruise (first)


Helpful Votes

4 out of 5

Was an Amazing experience

Sail Date: June 22, 2011

Reviewed: 5 years ago

Traveled As: Couple

Room Type: Oceanview

my overall impressions on the ship was how nice all the staff and ppl friendly and opened armed everyone was...the food was amazing you never went hungry..and i loved how they like to put on shows to make everyone laugh and just all the activities they put available for was an amazing experience and it was also for our honeymoon and i would recomend to anyone who is thinking about a cruise to take at least one to experience it....

Pros: The amount of different activities you get to choose from

Cons: there was a few down times when there was nothing much to do between the hrs 4-6pm..

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Food and Dining
honestly in the main dining area we didn't eat in but once because of the fact that it was too fancy for us we like it a little more laid back but thats where we just mainly ate at the buffets...
i liked i would say 95% of it was fun but the other 5% was just that there was a few times that we had nothing to do like between the hours of 4-6pm
Ship Quality
Cabin / Stateroom
The rooms were amazing...i loved how they kept it clean all the time and how when it got close to bedtime they folded down the corner of the one side of the bed and the little towel animal was awsome!!!
Service and Staff
Nassau, Bahamas
it was amazing...all of it was good....the crazy part is when u have to get a taxi the drivers are crazy!...
Don't Miss: u must go visit Blue Lagoon Island in Nassau and swim with the was amazing the best thing i ever done
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
we didn't even get off the ship this day it was raining...

Was this review helpful?

Be the first to comment

Leave a Comment

Remember: Be polite and respectful. Our diverse community is home to members with different opinions and a broad range of cruise experiences.


* is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. is not responsible for content on external web sites.

Back to Top