Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

So Much Fun!

Sail Date: April 01, 2011

I can truly say I really love the new look of the whole ship and best of all for the kids... the pool area, the slides were so much fun and that's the best of all thing is o keep the children happy.. when they are happy it makes everyone happy and the programs they have for the kids was totally awesome! Great Job Carnival.... Keep up the wonderful job you all are doing.... Service is always AWESOME!
Just wish I could get some of your crew in my suit case to bring home with me.

Pros: Everything! We love porting out of Charleston SC. It's so much closer for us than Port Carnival. But Everything was Wonderful would suggest anyone wanting to go on a cruise from the Augusta area... try Charleston SC.

Cons: I can't say there was anything I didn't like... The service, food shows and everything else was all wonderful...

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

The shows were amazing! Beautiful young people so talented couldn't have enjoyed it any better if I went to New York.
WONDERFUL! that's all I can say.... it's all Beautiful!
The food was AWESOME! From the formal dining to the outside area.. everything was Great! Thanks for keeping us all Happy :)
The room was a great size for my husband and I we didn't stay in there at all but to sleep/change and get out again. Too much to see and do. Love it!
Oh my goodness.... couldn't ask for anyone to do anything they were there helping before you could turn around good.... Always welling to help and so very nice about it. I had hurt my let and had to use a cane to help me walk and they went above and beyond to help me everyday! Thanks for always being so friendly. They go out of their way in helping you out in every way! Great and wonderful people....
The children's Programs are amazing. The children have so much fun... always eager to go and enjoy themselves with new friends... The activities they have for the children to do are amazing also... the staff are very kind and always have a smile when the children arrive and exit. The kids love it very much.... and also the parents gave us time to do things for us alone.....Finally.... lol