Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Bermuda

Enjoyed the trip and will be back!

Sail Date: April 01, 2011

The ship is older and smaller than several I have sailed on before but I was really impressed. The ship has been renovated and looks great! The pool deck even has palm trees to add a tropical flair. The fact that the ships is smaller works in your favor. On larger ships with more people I've found myself waiting in line for buffet meals and having trouble finding a beach chair. This ship never felt crowed and I always found a chair without much trouble. The layout of the ship is easy to figure out.

Pros: The ship is one of Carnival's oldest but they recently renovated it and it looks beautiful!

Cons: This boat does not have the large screen TV on deck like Carnival's larger ships do.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

The food was good. We did anytime dining so we had different waiters each night. When you anytime dine you often get sat with different people each night and have more opportunities to make new friends.
Our room seemed larger on this ship than most of the other ships I've been on. It was a nice size for 2 people but I see it being small for more than two.
The wait and bar staff were friendly in general.
The water slides looked fun and I saw many children enjoying themselves but we did not have any children in our party.
Can't complain at all...beautiful!
The shows in the main theater were ok but I have seen better. The entertainment throughout the ship was awesome! The had such a verity: sing a long piano bar, a man just playing the piano, a man just playing the guitar and singing, a band with a woman on vocials and a rock n roll band. The rock n roll band is called Music Boardwalk and they were actually on a cruise I went on 4 years ago. I loved them then and I was so happy to see that they were on this ship! The comedy shows were good but I will say they do them in a lounge that is to small for the number of people that want to watch the show.