Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I'll never vacation another way!

Sail Date: March 23, 2011

Being a first time cruiser I didn't have alot of expectations. After cruising on the Carnival Fantasy I can safely say that I'll never go on vacation another way! For the same cost as renting a house at the beach I had a workfree vacation with no extra driving/cooking/or cleaning. It was amazing!

Pros: not having to lift a single finger.

Cons: my significant other got food poisoning the last night

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Kind of corny but fun and entertaining!

Don't Miss: Blue Lagoon Island (much nicer than Atlantis with half the people!)
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I have no idea why a cruise ship would stop here. If we hadnt booked an excursion we would have been bored senseless! (The boat had no shortage of activities if you stayed on though)
Don't Miss: snorkling (the reef was amazing)