A Relaxing VACATION!

Carnival Fantasy

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

Ship: Carnival Fantasy

Review Summary

We were inpressed with the Carnival Fantasy. My husband and I, along with our 2 children, all found things to do on the ship. We enjoyed sitting by the pool, watching the kids slide down the waterslides during the day, playing BINGO, watching the shows in the evenings, and visiting the casino while the children were in the kids programs. The kids had a ball! The had age appropriate activities for the children and it was hard to keep the 10 year old out of the program long enough to eat supper with us before wanting to go back into the program. The ship personnel were all professional and pampered us during the 5 day vacation. The only thing we can find that we would change about the vacation is to cruise l o n g e r!

Ship Experiences

The food in the dining room was excellent. Our children most enjoyed the grill which is outside by the pool. The calzones from the pizzaria were out of this world! We would strongly recommend getting a calzone if traveling on the Fantasy.

Excellent! This program could not have been any better. The staff were excellent wtih the kids. Our 4 and 10 year old could not get enough of the activitie from the kids programs. They participated in all of the dances, games, Holloween Activities, and arts and crafts activities. Strongly recommend checking out the kids programs.

The room steward was excellent! I am not quite sure how they keep up with us coming and going from the room; but everytime we were out the room was cleaned. And the children enjoyed the animals made out of bath towels found on their beds every evening.

Pros: I enjoyed the pampering and relaxation we received while cruising on the Carnival Fantasy. My husband and I took our 2 children (ages 4 and 10) and were able to find things on board that we all enjoyed, such as the water slides, BINGO, casino, kids programs, or shows. We had a BALL!

Cons: I hosestly can't think of anything that we did not enjoy except the cruise being too short!

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!