Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Something Different

Sail Date: October 20, 2010

This was my first time on a cruise and I had no expectations. I had heard from many people what to expect but until you cruise you really can't compare it to anything else. Now my experience was a little different. I had stayed in a Comfort Inn the night before I arrived onboard and I started having back spasms the first day of the cruise. I suffered for three days before I went to the doctor onboard and they were all excellent. I was given two shots to ease the pain so that I could go ashore to see the sights and two shots when I returned and pain medicine so I could enjoy the rest of the cruise and yes the staff including the doctor and nurse were excellent. They were what made the trip worthwhile. So, yes, don't worry if you're not nineteen anymore or afraid that you'll get sick. The staff will definitely take care of you.

Pros: The Staff

Cons: I can't name one thing that I didn't like

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Great food. By the fifth day you can't eat anymore.
Clean, that was what was so great. The towel creatures you found on your bed each night and they made your bed twice a day.
Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful. They felt like family at the end of the journey.
Great
The ship was clean and the staff spent a lot of time cleaning it.
I did enjoy the glass bottom boat and the trip back to the shore. It was worth the money. Next time I want to smokel.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We did the garden and it was beautiful. No complaints. Plan to do Atantis next and swim with the dolphins.