Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas Cruise

Sail Date: July 30, 2010

The ship was beautiful to look at and was an engineering marvel. At first it was a little confusing but after a day or so the deck layout made sene and it was a breeze getting around the ship. I could get from the front of the ship to the back in a very short time.

Pros: Food and Relaxation

Cons: The extra fees could add up if you didn't watch it

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

The stateroom was adequate. I would have liked a little more room at the foot of the bed to put luggage but the overall design of the room was excellent.
The Beatles show was excellent. The comedians were a little raunchy for my taste but other folks enjoyed them.
The ship was recently redone and the workmanship was evident throughout. The ship was clean and had an overall fresh smell about it. I was worried about dampness and too much people smell but that never happened.

The layout of the ship was well thought out and it was a pleasure to walk around.
The food was extremely good. The desserts at the non fancy dining room were always fantastic and well presented. The Elegant dining was a treat and I tried dishes I hadn't had in years. It really was a pleasusre to go get something to eat.
The staff were always very friendly and helpful. It was interesting to talk to all the various people from the different countries.
Lots of opportunities for the kids.
It was Bahamian independence day so alot of shops weren't open.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The snorkeling in Freeport is a must.