Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best vacation experience!

Sail Date: July 30, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

From the time we boarded, the staff made us feel as though we were royalty. Always smiling, and attentive. They always took the time to ensure we were completely satisfied. The food is top notch. It was five days of five star dining. Our kids loved the waterpark on the top of the ship, and Camp Carnival kept them quite busy, and allowed me and my wife to share some precious moments together on the Serenity Deck. This was an excellent cruise. I can't wait to go again.

Pros: The food and service was outstanding.

Cons: The pool was a bit on the small side.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

A little cramped with the bunks down. Bumped my head alot.
Pool was small for 2000 people on board.
Always bending over backwards to ensure I was satisfied.
Camp Carnival was just right for my two young ones. My teen enjoyed the disco and other amenities.
A lot more to do. More attractions within walking distance.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Resort.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The port looked like an industrial war zone. There wasn't much to do.