Best vacation experience!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
From the time we boarded, the staff made us feel as though we were royalty. Always smiling, and attentive. They always took the time to ensure we were completely satisfied. The food is top notch. It was five days of five star dining. Our kids loved the waterpark on the top of the ship, and Camp Carnival kept them quite busy, and allowed me and my wife to share some precious moments together on the Serenity Deck. This was an excellent cruise. I can't wait to go again.

Outstanding.

Camp Carnival was just right for my two young ones. My teen enjoyed the disco and other amenities.

Always bending over backwards to ensure I was satisfied.

Pool was small for 2000 people on board.

A little cramped with the bunks down. Bumped my head alot.
The port looked like an industrial war zone. There wasn't much to do.
A lot more to do. More attractions within walking distance.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Resort.

Pros: The food and service was outstanding.

Cons: The pool was a bit on the small side.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!