Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best vacation I have ever had!

Sail Date: July 02, 2010

The ship and her crew were marvelous! No request was too big or too small for any member of the staff! My niece and her hubby met my hubby and myself onboard and we had a memorable cruise, visit and photos to share! It was a nice touch to have the staff member's country of origin on their name tags. And even nicer that they are willing to share a bit of their country and their personal lives if asked! I overheard that there was a family of 18 onboard for a family reunion! What an idea!! This thought will work for us one day soon! Thank you for your help.

Pros: Relaxing in the Carribean breezes

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Cool jeep excursion.. the island has changed alot since I was there 20+ years ago.
Nassau is beautiful! Atlantis excursion was really nice.