Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was our first

Sail Date: April 29, 2010

The ship was nice and very clean. You saw someone cleaning something all the time. I liked the fact that there were deck chairs everywhere. Where were the BARF BAGS when they were needed?? NEVER saw ONE the whole trip. IF I hadn't carried my own... some poor ship hand would have been cleaning up my mess.

Pros: The beautiful scenery

Cons: The rocking ship!!! UGH!!!

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

Had to constantly be looking at the map to get from point A to point B. Never felt like I really had a good layout of the ship.
ONLY ONE electrical outlet. Could have used TWO.
Comedian on the "Adult" show night DID NOT HAVE to use the F word. Totally unnecessary. He was great the night b4 with his little dummy. Dancers and singers were very good BUT There again DID NOT Enjoy watching the girls BEAR BUTTS during one of the shows. Totally unnecessary. :(
Loved the Baked Alaska, grilled Hamburgers, and the strawberry (sugar free) yogurt.
It was just a usual shopping center. We did take the submarine trip. That was nice.