A very relaxing adventure

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: May 03, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Overall impression was great. Very clean and relaxing every where I went.

The food was fabulous, variety is always good and the chef's were very nice while preparing.

options were in alignment with daily regime....I had plenty of options

all the staff was on point

size of room was adequate, but roommate kept hitting/bruising her leg on the end of the bed. Almost not geared towards or for a plus plus size. As for me, I was ok...
The shopping area is very convenient, its the initial scene as you get off, purchased a day pass at the Hyatt, was not pleased with the rocky beach with limited sand area.
the Mayan Ruin was great, tour guide very knowledgeable and the beach off the ruins was beautiful and relaxing once you climb down the side of the mountain. Not for those who fear heights for sure.....

Pros: I like the all around set up/cleanliness/and very nice attentive stateroom personnel/dining room waiter and the fact they made great attempts to call u by your first name.

Cons: the fact that all the pictures on dress up night was 8.5x11 vs 5x7's which was needed for the book I purchase, and that I had to buy the lg photo when I only wanted the smaller-- too many shots wasted because I and my co-worker only wanted the 5x7's

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!