Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

We had a great time

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

The ship was clean the staff were exceptional and friendly. We had a great time. I think anyone would be very hard to please if you went on this trio and didn't enjoy it.

Pros: Everything, it's really hard to put a single thing as the best because each day we were excited to get up and get started. Even the entertainment on the ship was exceptional. I have never seen such talented performers all in one place.

Cons: I really thoughtthe comedians late night were too rough for our taste but we were worned so I have really no one to blame because we were told it was R rated. We will probably not go to that show on the next cruise

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!