Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Fantastic Fantasy Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

My wife and I grouped up with 2 friends and decided we would take our first cruise. We both have children and quite frankly needed a break from reality. We drove to Mobile and from the parking to the embarkation it was an easier process than what I had expected. Before we knew it we were on the boat with a cold beverage in hand.
Every day was a new experience and with different activities planned each day we were never left wanting more. Learning there were close to 200 children on board was a suprise and a testament to the cruise staff and planned activities b/c I didnt feel like I was around other peoples kids at all.

All and all a perfect trip.

FYI. We took the power boat excursion and it was a blast. I still feel a bit sore from ramping the boat out of the water so many times (windy and choppy water), but Marco our guide was great.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Leaving

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!