Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time Cruiser

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

Our cruise was to be a 5 day cruise but due to bad weather we were at sea nearly an extra day. Our last day at sea was rough but the rest of our cruise was wonderful . the weather was nice and we had 2 ports of call. We enjoyed the ports, the service the weather. We took an excursion in Cozumel and had such a wonderful time.

I did not like the prices of the drinks and I think the first day they made them rather stout but after that I think they were lacking in strength for the cost.

We had heard that Carnival was the Party boat but we never found the party. There were not alot of children on the boat (less than 200) . there were alot of senior folks. We were hoping to find singles looking to hang out and never did find that kind of activity. They had 1 single meet and greet on the first night and not many ppl attended but married couples.

We are planning to take another cruise during a different time of year and see if we can do better at finding singles activities.

Because the ship was over 12 hours late the debarkment was rather hurried with long waits and tired custom people and carnival people in the terminal. It was chaos after we left the ship. I heard alot of first time cruisers saying they would never cruise again but even with all that we went through that last day I am still looking at booking my next cruise.

Pros: Great Staff. service and activities

Cons: lack of single men

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!