Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Mexico

A wonderful surprise

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The ship was wonderful. I am not usually impressed by Carnival, but this was a wonderful surprise. The Serenity area had cushioned chaise lounges on the Promanade deck. Wonderful area for relaxing and reading, and it's adults only. Their "Your Time Dining" was excellent and we always got to sit with our own party. Service, as always, was impeccable and the staff were all friendly.
The ship, staff, activities, and food were all better than any other Carnival cruise I've been on. I would definitely recommend this ship.

Pros: The Serenity Area

Cons: No "Non Smoking" lounges

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!