Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Mexico

The Fantasy ship is A Amamzing Cruise!!!

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

This was my very First time ever going on a Cruise, and I am very Happy that I pick the Fantasy to go on. Even With the Storm that popped it's head out, I would do it all over again. Wow is all that keeps popping up in my head. I would Tell everyone I know and run into to thanks a trip pn the Fantasy. I am ever please with it. The Plays everynight was out of this world, and they worked really hard to make sure we were all please. and All the worker was amazing, there to please and make up smile at all time. If I ever get to go on another Cruise I will have to pick the Fantasy again, even thought I am sure I would like to see the others, I Enjoy this one more then words can say.

Pros: With this being my first one ever, I love it all

Cons: there wasn't anything.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!