Fun with Friends

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Rooms were 100% clean everytime we went to the cabin! Everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful. The only food that was edible was the pumpkin squash pot pie which was incredibly yummy. Coffee bitter, tea had a 'wang taste'. Scared to drink the water. A drawing for prizes was obviously rigged, which surprised me! My opinion does not count, but that is how it was. My first cruise in 1991 was taken on the Fantasy with my husband who recently died. This cruise does not even compare with the one in 1991.

Pros: People

Cons: food and drinks!!!

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.