Very Relaxing!!!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
I went on a 4 day cruise to Cozumel in April and this was my second cruise on the Fantasy so I knew what to expect as far as the ship features. The ship is clean and the staff is very friendly and ready to take care of your every need. It does need an overhaul as far as decor. The one thing I didn't like is that I felt like I was re-living the same cruise all over again, they did the exact same things from my first cruise. The activities, the shows, even the jokes that Big Tex tells at the disembarkation speach--exactly the same. It was still a great trip, I relaxed and heck- I even partied some too!!! I had a great time and would reccomend this ship. I read some of the previous reviews and people can find something to gripe about no matter where you go or what you do but as long as you are not at work and you have people waiting on you hand and foot I not going to gripe!! If you want fancy and elegant-go with another cruise ship and pay twice the price. This cruise is for laid back, hard working people who want a nice vacation without the "hefty" price.

Pros: Cozumel

Cons: The same activities as last cruise

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!