Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Huge Disappointment

Sail Date: April 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This ship is old, with antiquated facilities. My family and I noticed rust, and signs of mildew everywhere.

Mid way through our trip, parts of the ship flooded as a result of a bad storm. The Ship rocked from side to side and several decks leaked so badly that it looked like it was raining inside. The crew handled this very poorly. No member of the crew acknowledge this turbulant period until it was over. This was not what we expected from this cruise line.

The food was of a very poor quality with a limited selection. The water tasted badly (can't quite describe it).

The crew did their jobs, but you could tell that it was just a job, no extraordinary service.

I would never recommend this ship to anyone. I feel this ship should be permanently docked.

Cons: The Ship smelled of mildew

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.