The Fantasy was GREAT!!!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 07, 2008
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The Fantasy class of ships is the perfect size - not to small and not to large. I have been on the Fantasy twice now and cannot say one bad thing about it except that I don't like going to the port progresso (dirty water). The ship was clean and spaceous for its size. The Fantasy goes into dry dock I believe this year and I can't wait to see the 'new' ship. The beds are to die for - I have never slept so comfortable in all my life!
All I can say is why does carnival even go to progresso! It is dirty filthy water! We went on the corona beach party and we didn't even get to go in the water! They had fish heads on the beach and it was totally gros! Next time, I'll just stay on ship and sleep!!
Now Cozumel is a different story! Snorkel in cozumel! There is soooo much to do in Cozumel. We went to Chankauub (sp?) park and had a wonderful time. Taxi ride there was 10.00 and 10.00 back with a park admission of 16.00 (2.00 coupon can be printed off the computer). The park was so clean and beautiful since they rebuilt it after the hurricane. Snorkeling was EXCELLENT! After the park, we went to Jimmy Buffets downtown for a drink and shopping a little. It as all in all a great time!
Don't Miss: snorkeling!!
Don't Miss: snorkeling!!

Pros: embarkation was great - fast - easy -

Cons: going to progresso port

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!