Lots of fun!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
This was our first cruise. We had a great time, had no idea to expect and were not disappointed. It was definitely a 'party' cruise; I would not bring my child with me. The alcohol was flowing freely.

We stayed in an ocean view room. View was great, but as I mentioned we were the very end room on the boat. Lots of rumbling from the engines and rough seas. A dissapointment because we paid extra to 'upgrade', but we got used to it about 2 nights in. A couple we were traveling with had a suite with a balcony. If you can afford it that is the way to go. It was awesome to sit on the balcony and enjoy the ocean.

The shows were great, the Beatles tribute was wonderful.

Can't wait to go on a cruise again but will probably plan a family trip that I could bring an 11 year old on.

Pros: Food was great! Staff was very friendly and helpful, they seemed to really enjoy their job.

Cons: Cabin location, we were in the very end cabin on the ship. Rough riding!

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!