Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

M/S Fantasy sailed Aug.2-6 ,2007

Sail Date: August 02, 2007

My sister's and had a wonderful time the M/S Fantasy,I plan to bring my daughter's on a cruise and it will be the M/S Fantasy. I amazed,how beautiful the ship is, and how clean it was ,and how the workers take pride in thier work .

Pros: The hospatality was wonderful especially in the dining room, Lila and Dale where great.

Cons: Lack of setting in the Universe Lounge when events where going but thats to be expected.Because all of show's were greattt!

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

We had some rain the day that visited the port,but overall it was a trip next time I'll take a tour bus and the rain want affect it at all.