M/S Fantasy sailed Aug.2-6 ,2007

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 02, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
My sister's and had a wonderful time the M/S Fantasy,I plan to bring my daughter's on a cruise and it will be the M/S Fantasy. I amazed,how beautiful the ship is, and how clean it was ,and how the workers take pride in thier work .
We had some rain the day that visited the port,but overall it was a trip next time I'll take a tour bus and the rain want affect it at all.

Pros: The hospatality was wonderful especially in the dining room, Lila and Dale where great.

Cons: Lack of setting in the Universe Lounge when events where going but thats to be expected.Because all of show's were greattt!

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!