Not the vacation I was hoping for :(

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 30, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
This was the smallest ship I've sailed on. It was older you could tell because of the decorations but it was not bad. The crew was constantly cleaning it. We had a younger crowd in our hallway that trashed it every night with broken glass and ciggarette butts.
At our particular port you had to take a taxi to do anything or an excursion. I'm used to having things to do right off the ship and that was impossible here.
The only way to enjoy the port is to take an excursion. There was not even a free beach we could sit on. I don't ever want to go back.

Pros: Plenty of activities on the ship

Cons: The way the information desk treated us when we had complaints

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.