Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enjoyed Cruise

Sail Date: March 29, 2007

Everything was nice, the staff was nice, for the most part the ship was clean. Very relaxing. I was a little disturbed at the dress code of patrons in the dinning room. I was under the assumption that you were suppose to were business casual in the dining room. There were people that had shorts-not dress shorts, cotton shorts, maybe to cover a swimsuit, t-shirts, blue jeans. The bartender was dressed in a uniform, but her hair was pulled back like she should be working out or putting on make-up.

Pros: Service was very good, the staff was very friendly

Cons: The ship needs updating, some areas looked really worn

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Port was very nice. They have a new shopping center at the port. I have been there a couple of times, so it was not a must see for me.