The best cruise yet

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 11, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Atrium view was breathtaking. Carnival cruise is a non-stop party. Round the clock dinning. Stewards and wait staff are so nice.
Jet sking
Jet sking
I loved Costa Maya more than Cozumel. The water was so clear. You get a real feel for the culture there. Less americanized.
Don't Miss: Horse back riding on the beach. I belive the name of the company was Ochita outdoors

Pros: So much to do on the ship

Cons: besides the rough sea which nature controlled, i had no complaints

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!