Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Moment In Time

Sail Date: November 09, 2006

I had no idea how exhausted I was as a career professional until I took my cruise. "WAY TO GO CARNIVAL". Everyone on that ship made me feel like a queen. I was personally greeted by some of the most professional staff and had the opportunity to meet many exciting people. I was spoiled beyond my dreams. The atmosphere was full of excitement both night and day. The food and dinning was like a five star experience. The coziness of my cabin was extremely inviting and a welcomed pleasure for someone that works fourteen hour days almost seven days a week. Would I have changed anything about this cruise....NO WAY! It was a little slice of heaven that I will keep with me always.

Pros: The total essence of "fun" that surrounded everything and everyone on the ship

Cons: I would not have changed one thing about the whole experience

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!