A very enjoyable cruise!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 13, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
I don't have anything to compare it to being that this was my first time to cruise. Although, I did feel that the ship provided a highly trained staff that made sure that most of your needs and wants were met. The dining room atmosphere, camp carnival, and the entertainment was the best. I did enjoy the electric disco club that had an awesome DJ that played from a variety of music. The staterooms were clean and not as cramped as I would have thought. I would have liked having a shower door versus a curtain d/t being more hygenic and less messy with the water overflowing onto the floor. But, other than that I really can't complain. Our steward was very nice and did a great job on keeping our room clean.

Don't Miss: The entertainment at the surrounding shops and clubs.

Don't Miss: The entertainment at the surrounding shops and clubs.

Don't Miss: The beach and the beautiful ocean view.

Don't Miss: The beach and the beautiful ocean view.

Pros: The entertainment and camp carnival.

Cons: The prices of the photographs.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!