Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best time of my life .

Sail Date: September 25, 2006

The ship was out of this world did not know they can put so much on a ship that size and had so much for us to do everyday was the best day of my life.

Pros: Everything from morin to night

Cons: Nothing everything was wonderful

Grand Turk Island
The lighthouse and prison was very helpful. Also saw wonferful and beauitful things
Don't Miss: nothing everything was wonderful.You have to visit it all .
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The water was out of this world never saw water so beauitful I could live there for ever. It make me feel like I was in heaven.
Don't Miss: beaches. You have to visit it all.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Don't Miss: beaches. You have to visit it all.
The shops, the water ,the people everything was out of this world.
Don't Miss: See everything u can and you won't be unhappy . you will only be in heaven.
The shops, the water ,the people everything was out of this world.
Grand Turk Island
Don't Miss: nothing everything was wonderful.You have to visit it all .