The best time of my life .

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 25, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The ship was out of this world did not know they can put so much on a ship that size and had so much for us to do everyday was the best day of my life.
The shops, the water ,the people everything was out of this world.
Don't Miss: See everything u can and you won't be unhappy . you will only be in heaven.
The water was out of this world never saw water so beauitful I could live there for ever. It make me feel like I was in heaven.
Don't Miss: beaches. You have to visit it all.
The lighthouse and prison was very helpful. Also saw wonferful and beauitful things
Don't Miss: nothing everything was wonderful.You have to visit it all .
Don't Miss: nothing everything was wonderful.You have to visit it all .
The shops, the water ,the people everything was out of this world.
Don't Miss: beaches. You have to visit it all.

Pros: Everything from morin to night

Cons: Nothing everything was wonderful