Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantasatic time on the Fantasy!!

Sail Date: September 16, 2006

I thought the ship was marvelous. Us being first time travelers were amazed at it's luxuries even for an old ship it was simply as well named as the named vessel a Fantasy.

Pros: The ship had everything we needed and enjoyed doing...genuine fun.

Cons: a little sea sick..........but they've even got a cure for that.

Grand Turk Island
The Island it's self absolutely beautiful. Not much shopping but the Island does have a laid back charm. And it could just be me but some of the friendliest sting rays I've ever seen.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The were alot of activities planned that day. Lots of fun in the sun. I do believe it was my favorite stop a little sun bathing and some horse back riding and that was amazing.
Don't Miss: Horse back riding ...they go in the ocean it a unique experience
Shop, Shop , shop till ur little heart drops or feet start hurting. But there's another solution to that .Rent a scooter and go out and explore. It's a must do!
Don't Miss: Must do the Tour learn the beautiful history of the people.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Don't Miss: Horse back riding ...they go in the ocean it a unique experience
Don't Miss: Must do the Tour learn the beautiful history of the people.
Grand Turk Island