GREAT TIME FOR SINGLE PARENT

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
We had an inside cabin with 2 bunk beds so I expected it to be small but it was really comfortable and we have plenty of room for 4 people. Having the movies on TV for some down time with young children is a plus. Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay was the most beautiful water I have ever seen, we had a blast at the beach on Half Moon Cay. While my kids did not want to do Camp Carnival they wished they had on the last day which would have given me a very needed break. Great time and we cant wait to save up and go again. While it was great to have altermative dining available which was very casual I did miss being able to go to the normal sit down dinner b/c that means putting all kids in pants and shirts for dinner. I just thought it better to be on vacation and eat when we wanted.
Not as pretty at the port as I was expecting.
Not as pretty at the port as I was expecting.
Beautiful water.
The best and the water is as clear as the pool, fish swimming right around you and the water park with slides into the ocean was great for us.
Beautiful water.

Pros: THE POOLS AND 24 HR FOOD AVAILABLE

Cons: HAVING TO BE DRESSED UP TO GO TO SIT DOWN DINNER