Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Short and Sweet

Sail Date: July 08, 2006

I had been on this ship before and had hesitated due to the fact it was an older ship. I have to say they did a wonderful job in renovating it and the beds were HEAVENLY!!!!

Be extremely careful in walking on the walls (they called them sidewalks) in Grand Turk. They actually have openings in which the sea waters irrigated the crops. These areas have not been filled in and if you walk without looking down, they are extrememly dangerous.

Pros: A great little few day getaway

Cons: That I missed exploring Grand Turk due to a fall while on an excursion which I feel could of been prevented.