Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very Hospitable

Sail Date: July 13, 2006

The appearance of the Fantasy exceeded my expectations. It was my first cruise and I did not know what to expect. The ship was very clean and the staff were friendly. I wish there were more adult area pools. I enjoyed the entertainment provided, whether it was on the Lido deck or at the clubs, it was fun to watch. My state room was always cleaned (twice a day). And dinner was very good (in the Celebrity dining room).

Pros: Half Moon Cay

Cons: Experience of bartenders and amount of people available to make drinks

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Staff on excursions was very knowledgeble, friendly and entertaining.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Staff on excursions was very knowledgeble, friendly and entertaining.