Very Hospitable

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 13, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The appearance of the Fantasy exceeded my expectations. It was my first cruise and I did not know what to expect. The ship was very clean and the staff were friendly. I wish there were more adult area pools. I enjoyed the entertainment provided, whether it was on the Lido deck or at the clubs, it was fun to watch. My state room was always cleaned (twice a day). And dinner was very good (in the Celebrity dining room).
Staff on excursions was very knowledgeble, friendly and entertaining.
Staff on excursions was very knowledgeble, friendly and entertaining.

Pros: Half Moon Cay

Cons: Experience of bartenders and amount of people available to make drinks