Fun long weekend

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Fantasy

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 04, 2006

Ship: Carnival Fantasy

Review Summary

It is an older ship, but still rather nice. This was my 2nd cruise on this ship. I think it has been refurbished recently. We had a great time.

Ports Of Call

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Our 5 hour shore excursion lasted about 7 1/2 hours so it was all we had time to do, but it was a great tour-Jeep Adventure Tour-well worth the money.

I already knew from past experience that to enjoy Nassau, you have to book a good shore excursion. The Dolphin Encounter is awesome. Blackbeard Cay stingrays were disappointing, especially if you have been to Stingray City in Grand Cayman. Nassau itself is dirty and annoying. The Atlantis Hotel is worth seeing, but you can't even walk out to the pool.

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Pros: The Cruise Director

Cons: It's an old ship