Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Fabulous Cruise on the Sensation

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

The Sensation was a wonderful Ship. I booked 6 rooms for a Bridal/Batchelorette/40th Birthday party and it was great. The crew made the event special by allowing me special access in setting up the surprises for the guests during our dining. The Salon/Spa was wonderful. My friend who turned 40 had a complete makeover by Gustav. He totally changed her apperance. She had the same hairstyle for 20 years and he changed everything in her appearance. She was thrilled. A wonderful time was had by all.

Pros: Amenities