Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

Finally went on a cruise, the ship was nice. I was on M-deck, cabin to myself for about $450. The food was good, all you could eat. The fitness facility was better than expected. They have machines for the entire body, weight set, treadmills and walkers. Spa, gambling, sushi bar, comedy shows at midnight were great, as were the crew, who were also very nice. Honestly not a lot to do, unless you love to sunbathe, drink or gamble. They have couples massages and other activities. Bring something nice tow wear for the captain's dinner. They take pictures of you from the time you get on the ship. I still had a great time, they showed movies the entire time. There was a different movie each day, all day and at night. Got all the major TV stations. Soda/pop/softdrinks cost, so if you like that stuff, buy the soda card for $15 and drink the soda/pop/soft drinks you want. Nassau was great, shopping was decent. Stores and stuff everywhere. Be advised, even though you stay all day and night, the city shuts own at 6pm (tours, buses, shopping), but the party goes as long as you can take it. Remember, you will have other cruise ships docking beside you so that is a lot of people trying to do the same thing at the same time. I recommend getting out early, renting a scooter for the day ($50) and having a ball. If you like to party all night, I liked the following clubs: Waterloo, 601,(1-2 miles from the dock, I walked), the ZOO and First Down (sports bar). They are the spots. I am going again this year. I loved it. Have fun.