Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

Ship: Carnival Fantasy
This was not my 1st cruise, it was my 51st! And also my worst ever. Embarkation was smooth and so was disembarkation. In between was the problem. Room steward was very poor and room service took 2 HOURS to arrive if you didn't get a constant busy signal. Main dining room was ok and so was the staff, but the "alternate dining" changed from waiter service to just ANOTHER buffet. When a problem occurs, finding a crew member to help is impossible! Gala Buffet had no food left for half the people on line and was not restocked! Entertainment was subpar for Carnival.My best advise to Carnival would be to take this ship out.