Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

Well, this was my first cruise. After reading all the bad reviews I thought it can't be that bad -- boy was I wrong. The smell coming from the lido deck was awful. By the end of the trip it had lingered into our room. We had 5 people in our room and one of the beds was a lawn chair with a mattress on top of it. People we traveled with said they had been on the Celebration and said, that ship was completely different. They had the time of their lives. Don't get me wrong, we had fun, but I wouldn't recommend going on the Fantasy to anyone.