Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

I would just like to tell you not to listen to some of the bad reviews. I have cruised on the Fantasy six different times and will go back. The Fantasy is a party ship, but what do you go on vacation for? You can relax and be romantic, if you are looking for that, we have!We have always had a great time on the Fantasy and I am sure you will too. For the comment, "Carnival must be for the low budget traveler." What Ever!! My friends and I range in age from 30 to 40-years-old and we always have a great time. Try it!!!