Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

First time on Carnival, third cruise. The ship is very old, the rooms were uncozy and we slept on a piece of foam, no mattress. Pool area was set up with not many chairs near the small pool. A huge chess set took up most of the pool area. Entertainment was lousy! The shopping was good on the boat, lots of bargains. Embarkation was easy, but Port Canaveral is a dreadful drive from Orlando. The cruise is a good deal, but I suggest shopping for another boat. I would have paid more money for all the cozy things this boat is missing! The only great thing I have to say is the food is good!