Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

This was my second cruise with Carnival. My first cruise was over 12 years ago and I was single and I had a great time. Now I am married with kids. My wife and I just went on a cruise 05-02-2002 aboard the Fantasy. We boarded the ship in record time. Our cabin, which was E-22, was great! We had a window, which we loved. The steward was very attentive!! We went to the 6:15pm dinner the first night. The dinner was good. However, if you wanted a drink with your dinner, you would be waiting a long time. We ate at the buffet for all other meals on the lido deck. The food was excellent up there. There was also 24-hour pizza after a long night of dancing. There is a little bit of something for everyone on board. NOTE: If you drink a lot of soda, here is a helpful hint. Get a "fun card" from any bar. It allows you to get unlimited sodas during the voyage. The card cost $13 (soda drinks cost $2.50 each). Have Fun! My wife and I will be going on a 7 day cruise next.