Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

SINCE I TRAVELED WITH FRIENDS, I HAD MY OWN CABIN WITH A WINDOW VIEW. THEY HAD TWO TEENAGE CHILDREN WITH THEM. THE KIDS HAD GAME ROOMS TO GO TO WHILE WE, THE ADULTS, ENJOYED THE REST OF THE SHIP. THE STAGE SHOWS WERE BROADWAY QUALITY. THE FOOD WAS SUPERB! THE LAST DAY BUFFET WAS A VISION OF ARTFUL CULINARY PRESENTATIONS. I HAD THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME EVER AND I WANT TO GO ON A CRUISE AGAIN. WE ALL HAD A WONDERFUL TIME! I TRUTHFULLY RECOMMEND FANTASY CRUISE WITH CARNIVAL. IT WILL BE UNFORGETTABLE, HONEST!