Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

This was a great getaway for the experience, at such a good price.Embarkation was pretty harmless. We arrived around noon and the lines were long but went relatively quick. We were in our room by 1:30. The room (I had an outside cabin on the Rivera deck) was very spacious for a ship. My friend and I had no space problems, it was a lot like a college dorm room with your own bathroom. Our cabin steward was great too.The entertainment was good. We enjoyed one "Broadway" show and one late night comedian, who was definately R-rated, but very funny. We enjoyed the casino the most, even won a little!The food was good, but nothing fancy. The waiters are really nice and we enjoyed the company at the dinner table.If you are going to Nassau, you have to go to Atlantis, it is absolutely beautiful and totally worth the $25 to tour the lagoons and aquariums. We enjoyed the casino there too - I walked out of that one $112 ahead - that was too cool!The two worst parts were the taxi rides (scary) and the life boat drill (which was embarrassing more than anything else), everyone has to wear these huge life jackets and it's actually pretty funny. Anyway, I would recommend this cruise to anyone looking for a short escape at a reasonable price.